- What are the delivery options?
- We offer two delivery options:
- - Standard delivery. Orders take up to 1-3 days to be delivered between Saturday to Thursday
- - Same Day delivery. Orders via Same Day delivery are delivered on the same day between Saturday to Thursday if ordered before 11:30am.
- Can my order be delivered to an address of my choice?
We can deliver your order to the address of your choice. Please specify the delivery address when you place your order. Unless an alternative address is provided delivery will be made to the billing address.
- Where do you deliver?
- Orders placed with the Lacoste Online Shop, lacoste.com/ae, may be delivered to United Arab Emirates only.
- How much does delivery cost?
Standard Delivery & Same Day Delivery
Charge Orders below 350AED = 20AED Charge Orders above 350AED = Free
- How long does delivery take?
If you order between Saturday to Thursday allow 1-3 days for the order to be delivered. If you order on Friday it will take one extra day the order will not be packed and shipped on the same day. However, for some remote areas it might take up to 7 days for your order to be delivered. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been dispatched.
Same Day Delivery (Dubai only)
If your order is placed before 11:30 between Saturday to Thursday then it will be delivered on the same day. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been dispatched.
- How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
- When your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will contain the parcel number which will enable you to track the progress of the delivery of your order.
- Is a signature required upon delivery?
- For the security reasons all orders require a signature from an adult upon delivery along with the government issues id card.. Please be aware that the courier company might refuse the delivery if your id is not presented. We want to make sure that our product are secure and delivered safely to you.
- What happens if I am not there when it is delivered?
- Before the delivery attempt you will receive a phone call from a courier company (Fetchr) in order to schedule the delivery. If you miss a call you will receive another, up to 3 calls. If you schedule a delivery, however for some reason you will not be available to collect your parcel, we will schedule another, second delivery (you will receive a prior phone call. If you miss two delivery attempts the courier will return the product to our warehouse.
- How do I monitor the progress of my order?
- If you have placed your order whilst logged in to your account (by creating an account or signing in to your account), you will find you order in My Account/My Orders.
The possible progress statuses for your order are as follows:
- - confirmed (your order has been confirmed and it will be prepared for processing)
- - cancelled (you order has been cancelled, contact the guest relations team for more information)
- - in preparation (your order has been confirmed and is currently being processed in our warehouse)
- - shipped (your order has been processed and dispatched – you can track its progress on the carrier's website using the parcel number)
- - delivered (your order has been delivered to you)
- How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?
- WE OFFER FREE RETURNS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR PURCHASE AND RETURN ANY PURCHASED PRODUCTS (OTHER THAN UNDERWEAR). WE ACCEPT ONLINE RETURNS WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS FROM THE DAY ON WHICH YOU (OR A PERSON INDICATED BY YOU) RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE PURCHASES MADE ONLINE IN ONE OF OUR STORES OR RETURN OR EXCHANGE PRODUCTS PURCHASED IN ONE OF OUR STORES ON THE ONLINE STORE.
Please return your products in their original condition, without them being worn or washed. The sole of the shoes has to be clean and intact and the perfume packaging still sealed. All of the packaging (plastic, boxes), accessories (glasses case), user manual and product labels have to be returned.
To return your product please reuse the packaging your order was shipped in. Log in to your account or if you do not have an account use the link in your shipment confirmation email and follow the easy steps.
1. Click on a button ‘register your refund’ and select products you want to refund.
2. Once the refund is registered, the following day (if refund is requested after 8pm) you will receive a call from a courier company (fetchr) to schedule a refund collection.
3. Hand the order packed in the original package to the courier company. The label for the return will be provided by courier on the day of the collection.
4. We will notify you via email when we receive the parcel.
Please note we only accept one return per order. Please make sure that your return package is packed and sealed securely.
Normally parcels are returned to us by courier company (Fetchr) within: 2 working days after the collection from you but on some occasions returned parcels are delayed especially at busy periods like Ramadan, Christmas or during sale periods. Please allow up to 7 working days before contacting us about your return. It is important to note that refunds can take up to one month to be completed. Thank you for your understanding.
All returned products not complying with our return policy will be returned to you without refund. In case you used a promo code on your order, please note the value of the promo code is divided up proportionately to the item price. If you return products purchased with a promo code, you will get the refund of the amount paid on the returned item minus the promotion amount applied. You will then loose the promotion amount of the returned item.
- Is it possible to return a product that has not been ordered from the Lacoste Online Shop?
- We only accept products that have been purchased from the Lacoste Online Shop. Any product returned in error will be destroyed within 10 days unless you contact us to get it back. We will return the product free of charge but Lacoste cannot be held responsible in case the parcel gets lost on the way back to you as Lacoste didn’t have any obligation to proceed as it is not one of its product.
- Is it possible to return a product to a Lacoste boutique or a department store?
- It is not possible to return products purchased from the Lacoste Online Shop to a Lacoste boutique or a department store. Please follow the "How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?" instructions.
- How long do I have to return a product?
- You have the right to cancel your purchase by returning any purchased products. This right lasts until fourteen (14) days from the day on which you (or a person indicated by you) acquires physical possession of the products.
- How much does it cost to return a product?
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR PURCHASE BY RETURNING ANY PURCHASED PRODUCTS (OTHER THAN UNDERWEAR). THIS RIGHT LASTS UNTIL FOURTEEN (14) DAYS FROM THE DAY ON WHICH YOU (OR A PERSON INDICATED BY YOU) ACQUIRES PHYSICAL POSSESSION OF THE PRODUCTS.
- How will I be credited after the product is returned?
- - when a product is returned to us, we treat the refund directly through the payment method used for placing the order.
- - if you paid by credit card, the value of the products returned will be credited to your card.
- - if you paid by cash on delivery, the value of products returned will be returned to you in form of e-credit note. The e-credit note will be valid for 90 days from the date of the return.
- The e-credit note can only be redeemed on the website and in full. If the amount of your purchase using an e-credit note is lower, the difference will not be refunded. Delivery charges are not reimbursed unless the product was faulty.
- How long will it take to be credited after returning a product?
- Unworn products that are returned are normally credited within 3-5 days following receipt and completion of the necessary quality controls.
- However, in some instances the refund of prepaid orders might take up to 30 days.
- What should I do if I receive a damaged or faulty product?
If a product purchased from the Lacoste Online Shop does not meet Lacoste Quality Standards, you have the right to make a claim during the period of the legal guarantee. We kindly ask you to provide us with clear pictures of the product. For textile: full length of the product and detailed close up of the issue. For the shoes: above and soles and detailed close up of the issue.
Please send your detailed email explaining the encountered issue to our customer service: click here
by e-mail : email@example.com
- Is it possible to exchange a product?
- It is not possible to exchange a product. We invite you to return the product and place a new order. See 'How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?'
- Where will be order be dispatched from?
- The Lacoste Online Shop warehouses are based in UAE and KSA.