- What are the delivery options?
- We offer two delivery options:
- - FREE Standard delivery. Orders take up to 3-4 days to be delivered between Monday to Saturday.
- - EXPRESS delivery. Orders via Express delivery take up to 1-2 days to be delivered by DHL between Monday to Friday. Express delivery costs £9.95 or FREE on orders over £180. Deliveries placed before 1pm in the weekday will receive their order between 1-2 days from Monday to Friday. For orders placed on Friday after 1pm, the product will be delivered on Tuesdays.
- Can my order be delivered to an address of my choice?
We can deliver your order to the address of your choice. Please specify the delivery address when you place your order. Unless an alternative address is provided delivery will be made to the billing address.
We regret that we cannot deliver to a Post Box address.
- Where do you deliver?
- Orders placed with the Lacoste Online Shop, lacoste.com/gb, may be delivered to United Kingdom only.
- How much does delivery cost?
Standard Delivery: FREE
Express delivery: £9.95 or FREE on orders over £180.
- How long does delivery take?
If your order is placed before 1pm from Monday to Friday it will be processed and shipped and take 1-2 days. If your order is placed on Friday after 1pm it will be processed and dispatched on the following Monday. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been dispatched.
If you have chosen standard delivery then allow 3-4 days from Monday to Saturday for delivery by the carrier. If you have chosen Express delivery (for orders placed from Monday to Friday before 1 pm) then allow 2 days (delivered from Monday to Friday) for delivery by the carrier. For orders placed on Friday after 1 pm, delivery will be on Tuesdays.
- How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
- When your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will contain the parcel number which will enable you to track the progress of the delivery of your order.
- What happens if I am not there when it is delivered?
- Standard and express orders are delivered upon signature. A calling card will be left at your attention at your door or in the mailbox in order to organise a new appointment.
- How do I monitor the progress of my order?
- If you have placed your order whilst logged in to your account (by creating an account or signing in to your account), you will find you order in My Account/My Orders.
The possible progress statuses for your order are as follows:
- - Being processed (your order has been confirmed and is currently being processed in our warehouse)
- - Dispatched (your order has been processed and dispatched – you can track its progress on the carrier's website using the parcel number)
- How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?
- We offer free returns. You have the right to cancel your purchase and return any purchased products (other than customized products and underwear).
We accept online returns within fourteen (14) days from the day on which you (or a person indicated by you) receive the products.
Please note that it is not possible to return or exchange purchases made online in one of our stores or return or exchange products purchased in one of our stores on the online store.
Please return your products in their original condition, without them being worn or washed.
The sole of the shoes has to be clean and intact and the perfume packaging still sealed.
All of the packaging (plastic, boxes), accessories (glasses case), user manual and product labels have to be returned.
To return your product please reuse the packaging your order was shipped in. Log in to your account or if you do not have an account use the link in your shipment confirmation email and follow the easy steps.
Please note we only accept one return per order.
Print your free return label from the website and stick it onto your return parcel. Please make sure that your return package is packed and sealed securely. Drop your parcel back to the nearest Royal Mail Post Office and make sure you keep the proof of your return until you receive your return confirmation email.
Normally parcels are returned to us by Royal Mail within 10 working days but on some occasions returned parcels are delayed especially at busy periods like Christmas or during sale periods.
Please allow up to 15 working days before contacting us about your return.
It is important to note that refunds can take up to one month to be completed due to the time an inquiry with our logistics service and carrier company may take.
We thank you for your understanding.
All returned products not complying with our return policy will be returned to you without refund.
In case you used a promo code on your order, please note the value of the promo code is divided up proportionately to the item price.
If you return products purchased with a promo code, you will get the refund of the amount paid on the returned item minus the promotion amount applied.
You will then loose the promotion amount of the returned item.
- Is it possible to return a product that has not been ordered from the Lacoste Online Shop?
- We only accept products that have been purchased from the Lacoste Online Shop. Any product returned in error will be destroyed within 10 days unless you contact us to get it back.
We will return the product free of charge but Lacoste cannot be held responsible in case the parcel gets lost on the way back to you as Lacoste didn’t have any obligation to proceed as it is not one of its product.
- Is it possible to return a product to a Lacoste boutique or a department store?
- It is not possible to return products purchased from the Lacoste Online Shop to a Lacoste boutique or a department store. Please follow the "How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?" instructions.
- How long do I have to return a product?
- You have the right to cancel your purchase by returning any purchased products (other than customised products and underwear). This right lasts until fourteen (14) days from the day on which you (or a person indicated by you) acquires physical possession of the products. Please note also that you are not entitled to return products customised with our Polo Configurator.
- How much does it cost to return a product?
- All returns are free of charge using our return coupon.
- How will I be credited after the product is returned?
- - When a product is returned to us, we treat the refund directly through the payment method used for placing the order.
- - If you paid by credit card, the value of the products returned will be credited to your card.
- - If you paid by PayPal, the value of the products returned will be credited to your PayPal account.
- Delivery charges are not reimbursed unless the product was faulty.
- How long will it take to be credited after returning a product?
- Unworn products that are returned are normally credited within 3-5 days following receipt and completion of the necessary quality controls.
- What should I do if I receive a damaged or faulty product?
If a product purchased from the Lacoste Online Shop does not meet Lacoste Quality Standards, you have the right to make a claim during the period of the legal guarantee.
We kindly ask you to provide us with clear pictures of the product. For textile: full length of the product and detailed close up of the issue. For the shoes: above and soles and detailed close up of the issue.
Please contact us explaining the encountered issue to our Customer Service: click here
- Is it possible to exchange a product?
- It is not possible to exchange a product. We invite you to return the product and place a new order. See 'How do I return a product purchased in the Lacoste Online Shop?'
- Where will be order be dispatched from?
- The Lacoste Online Shop warehouse is based in France.